International VAT Compliance SpecialistFunction:
As an International VAT Compliance Specialist you are responsible for all international VAT and Intrastat related issues or matters. You act as a point of contact for external and internal relations and international Tax Authorities.
- Relevant Bachelor or Master degree
- Several years of relevant working experience in international VAT
- Excellent knowledge of English and German language
- Strong communication skills
- Accurate, and focused on quality
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office, especially Excel
We offer you a competitive salary and the opportunity grow in an informal and professional working environment.
For further information you can contact the HR department, email: firstname.lastname@example.org, of tel. 0031 314 64 06 03. You can apply by sending your motivation letter and CV to: InterVAT Compliance, attention HR, PO Box 230, 7000 AE DOETINCHEM, the Netherlands